DRAPE - THE MATCHING VIBE🧡

THIS PANDEMIC REALLY PUSHED ME TO DO MORE THINGS THAT I REALLY HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG TIME.
HELLO PEOPLE. HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE , SAFE AND OFCOURSE HAPPY TOO. KEEP SUPPORTING 🖤

DATE : 23RD SEPTEMBER 2020
BLOG : 3
LETS HAVE A LOOK ....😉
AS IT IS A EXPERIMENTAL ONE ..SO PLEASE SUPPORT ✨(Read till the end)
THE TOPWEAR 🌸
For the topwear I opted for a striped shirt u all can go for solids also. The cotton fabric is really comfortable to wear and easy going . This can be worn with a saree , a high waisted denim jeans, a parallel pants and many more. I got this from pantaloons. 

THE SAREE 💃
Here comes the saree. It's in the colour red with black and golden box print . It's a georgette saree and really easy to drape . I stole it from my mom's wardrobe.🤣

NOW ITS TIME FOR THE HAIRDO💇‍♀️Its a high messy bun with loose curls . And I got these curls naturally but you can always use iron tong to curl it or leave as it is , it will look beautiful in both the ways. 

NOW COMES THE STAR OF THE SHOW ....THE ACCESSORIES ✨
* OXIDISED JHUMKAAS
* OXIDISED NOSEPIN
* OXIDISED NECKPIECE 
* SOME OXIDISED FINGER RINGS 

I got this accessories from a normal shop. But you all can find it easily on Myntra , Amazon , flipkart in very affordable prices.
*A FASTRACK WATCH (For that offical look )
....and completing the look by adding a bindi and a bright lip ( after mixing three colours )  Lots of highlighting , and a minimal of makeup.💄 Now you are good to go.

 

Thank you🧡

Comments

  1. Lots of good luck!❤️ Its amazing ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic traditional .. love it! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😎appreciate my photography skill and Idea😂❤❤🤭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PLEASE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

Popular Posts