GLAM - THE SUNDAY GIRL🔥
HELLO PEOPLE. ITS A PLEASURE TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL AGAIN .HOPE THE DAY IS TREATING YOU WELL. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ALL OF MY BLOGS.💯
KEEP SUPPORTING ✨
DATE : 27th SEPTEMBER 2020
BLOG : 4
LETS GET INTO THIS 👇
Its a boat neck crop top of cotton fabric from brand called MODA RAPIDO . Its in the colour neon green .I got this online from Myntra . It's perfect for a dayout or a Sunday brunch .
Its a skinny fitted jeans from brand called ROADSTER . It's in the colour black .I got this also from Myntra .This can be worn with a top , t shirt , shirt , kurti and many more.
I paired this outfit with a white sneakers . It's really comfortable and my go to footwear . This goes well with casuals , jeans , tshirt , dresses as well as kurta .I got this online from Amazon.
To complete the whole look I added a leather belt , a watch , a pair of stud earrings , minimal of makeup , open hair and to jazz up the look a little bit I added a cool funky blue Googles.👓
Thank you💫



❤❤❤
ReplyDeletePretty pretty 💕
ReplyDeleteAmazing 💯
ReplyDeleteFabulous
ReplyDeleteWaoo 🔥🔥
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteGorgeous😍😍❤️
ReplyDeleteAesthetic you❣️
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome ❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteGreat work...keep shinning ❣️
ReplyDeleteThe photo shoot really looks fab....keep going girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow..Super se upar
ReplyDeleteGreat..proud of you
ReplyDeleteIrresistible 🔥😍
ReplyDeleteNice😍👌❤❤
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome.. I like your style...
ReplyDelete🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDelete😊♥️
ReplyDelete♥️♥️
ReplyDeleteAmazinnnggggg!!!♥️
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDelete🤩🤩 great
ReplyDeleteSuperrb ............
ReplyDeleteThank you all❤️
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete