FESTIVISTA ✨❤️
HELLO PEOPLE. ITS A PLEASURE TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL AGAIN .HOPE THE DAY IS TREATING YOU WELL. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ALL OF MY BLOGS.🤝
KEEP SUPPORTING 🌸
DATE : 11 OCTOBER 2020
BLOG NO - 7
Let's get started
This look is specially created for the festival approaching in the last week of October called " DURGA PUJA."
THE TOPWEAR 🎽
For the topwear I opted a striped shirt you all can go for bodycon solids also. The cotton fabric is really comfortable to wear and easy going. This can be paired with a saree , a high waisted denim jeans, a parallel pants, a skirt. I got this from pantaloons.
THE BOTTOM👖
It's a solid ruffle high-waisted pant in the colour burgundy . It's in polyester fabric and very elegant in style. It's basically a fusionwear but it can be paired in casual look also. I got this as a gift but it is also available in different shopping sites like flipkart , Amazon .
THE FOOTWEAR👡
I have paired the look with a black block heels to give it a elegant and classy look and it goes well with every style of outfit. I got this from a local store out their. But you can find it online.
* Red and golden oxidised statement neckpiece
* Silver butterfly earrings
* An oxidised ring
* Brown shades
* A bindi
* Red and golden eyelook
* Lots of blush
* Lots of Highlighter
* Thick eyebrows
* Side French braid
THANK YOU
ABHILIPSA MOHANTY ❤️


U r soooooooo pretty....😍
ReplyDeleteLooking classy🔥
ReplyDeleteDope 💯💯
ReplyDeleteGorgeous😍
ReplyDeleteGorgeous❤
ReplyDelete❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteFab🔥
ReplyDelete🤜🤛going great
ReplyDeleteWow....so beautiful👌👌❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteNo word to say Or to define your ❤❤
ReplyDelete