BOUTIQO🌷🌸
Hey people. Hope all of you are fine. I know , I am really late for this blog. Sorry but I was busy in some personal stuff. But now I am back. So let's have a look on this outfit.❤️
Blog no- 10
Date- 27 December 2020
So let's start....
This is a Anarkali suit with a embrodied dupatta. It's a lovely outfit with a mix of pink, white and green colour.
I got this outfit from a boutique. And trust me it's really chic and elegant to style. The big flower prints are really making the whole outfit too fascinating.🌸
I styled this outfit with a cute as well as classy hairstyle. It's a low bun with French braids at both sides. To give it some colour I have added some pearl clips.
For jewellery I thought to keep it minimal. So I added some oxidised earrings and a silver bracelet.
For makeup , I kept it very soft and pink. I added ...( I got all this stuff under one store called Nykaa)
* Primer ( Mars)
* Foundation ( Maybelline fit me)
* Concealer ( Maybelline)
* Loose powder ( wet n wild)
* Contour ( Maybelline)
*Lots of blush ( Morphe palatte)
* Pink and silver eyeshadow (Revolution)
* Pink Lipstick ( Lakme)
* Eyeliner ( Lakme)
* Mascara ( Maybelline)
* Setting spray ( wet n wild makeup finish)
For this particular outfit I have opted for block heels in colour blush. I got this from Amazon.
Hope you people love this look and will shower your love and blessings.🌸
Byee . Take care🌷
ABHILIPSA MOHANTY 🔆


Looking fabulous,👌
ReplyDeletePerfect 🔥Good going ... keep it up🤗
ReplyDeleteGood❤️
ReplyDeleteWhen you know how to ace it....great work
ReplyDelete