What I wore today ? ๐Ÿค”

HELLO PEOPLE. ITS A PLEASURE  TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL AGAIN ALMOST AFTER A YEAR .HOPE THE DAY IS TREATING YOU WELL AND I HOPE YOU ALL MISSED MY BLOGS. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ALL OF MY BLOGS.๐Ÿ’ฏ
KEEP SUPPORTING ✨

DATE : 09 FEBRUARY 2022
BLOG : 11
LETS GET INTO THIS ๐Ÿ‘‡
The Topwear๐Ÿ‘•
This is one of my comfortable piece of my wardrobe. Its a Beige hoodie in 80%cotton and 20% polyester fabric. It's a fun colour and gives a comfy vibe and cosy look to the outfit. I got this from Amazon in quite affordable price. 

The bottom wear ๐Ÿ‘–
I have paired the hoodie with a wide leg clean look high rise jeans in cotton fabric to give it a sleek and gleaming look. You all can also pair it with black high waisted denim skirt. I got this from Myntra in quite an affordable price.
Like since the outfit is pretty basic u can always lift up the all over look with some accessories , good nude up and tiny bit of personal touch of scrunchies.
Accessories๐Ÿ’
* A black hand bag 
* A gold plated ear piece
* A gold plated rings 
* White stud earrings
* Scrunchies for half pony tail or you all also go for open hair.
Makeup ๐Ÿ’„
You all can go for nude makeup, lots of mascara and pink lips.
And you can pair the outfit with white shoes and you are good to go.๐Ÿšถ‍♀️
I really enjoyed creating this look after such a long time.

Hope you people love this look and will shower your love and blessings as you all did it before .๐ŸŒธ

Thank you guys✨
See you soon.
Byee . Take care๐ŸŒท
ABHILIPSA MOHANTY ๐Ÿ”†



Comments

  1. I love how you presented and ofcourse the pictures ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog quite informative๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah waah, aaj hi jake khareed leta huin๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone plzz bring fire extinguisher as she is caughting fire on the floor❤️❤️๐Ÿ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant yet comfortable outfits are the best ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Keep going bruh ๐Ÿ’ช

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep it up ...quite informative blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PLEASE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

Popular Posts